- 10 Posts
AT&T Data Usage HELP! Galaxy S5
I am new to AT&T, and have a new Galaxy S5. Since July 11th I have used 450MB of data. I don't watch videos, I don't stream music. I rarely browse the internet. WHY am I using so much data? I have my G-mail set up as pull only, and my FB updates set to every 4 hours. I do get on Facebook a good bit during the day. I do not have wifi at the workplace. Any suggestions? I'm so frustrated! It shows that FB is using most of my data.
Thanks in advance!
- 07-17-2014, 04:47 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 05:10 PM #4
Re: AT&T Data Usage HELP! Galaxy S5
It looks like Facebook is the main one. The next is the app store. Ensure you have it only update via wifi.. Doing it over mobile will use a good amount of data. (see below).
Other than that 40 MB for Internet isn't that bad.. Depends on the pages and the number of images. I am not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
Facebook can use a lot due to all the pictures. In a months time my girlfriend checks Facebook so much she can use 2 GB on it alone... So just depends on how often you check it.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:39 PM
- By Ryan-W in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:35 AM
- By hybucket in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:20 AM
- By HcrespoK in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 05:01 PM