- 73 Posts
How do I get pictures off phone?
I know, I'm an *****. I just went on vacation and want to share my pictures with my family. I don't have Facebook. Wanted to be able to just e-mail them all or easily upload them to a photo hosting site that everyone wouldn't hav to join. I have a MicroSD card and just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Can anyone help?
- 07-17-2014, 10:22 PM #2
- 509 Posts
I use and really like Dropbox. With the app you can easily upload photos from your phone en masse and then share the link with your family and friends. They wouldn't have to join or have an account, they could just click on the link you share from any web browser. I know there are a ton of other cloud storage apps/services out there but Dropbox is what I have experience with so it's what I would recommend.
- 07-17-2014, 10:54 PM #4
- 509 Posts
Don't mention it. I've been looking at it and the process may involve a few steps, but it's not too complicated. After you download the app and create your dropbox account you'll want to create a separate folder in dropbox for the photos. Then go into your phone's gallery, select all the pictures you want to share and tap the "share" button at the top of the screen. Choose the "add to dropbox" option and save them in the folder you created earlier. The photos may take a while to upload (you'll probably want to be on wifi), but when they're done you can share a link to the folder from the dropbox app via email to anyone you want. The recipients shouldn't need an account or anything.
- By nickkpoon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 86Last Post: 06-21-2016, 09:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2015, 01:49 PM
- By gnr_2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:58 PM
- By mesocyclone30 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:14 PM
- By Larry Cronin in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:04 PM