How do I get pictures off phone?

Sara Di

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I know, I'm an *****. I just went on vacation and want to share my pictures with my family. I don't have Facebook. Wanted to be able to just e-mail them all or easily upload them to a photo hosting site that everyone wouldn't hav to join. I have a MicroSD card and just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Can anyone help?

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I use and really like Dropbox. With the app you can easily upload photos from your phone en masse and then share the link with your family and friends. They wouldn't have to join or have an account, they could just click on the link you share from any web browser. I know there are a ton of other cloud storage apps/services out there but Dropbox is what I have experience with so it's what I would recommend.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Don't mention it. I've been looking at it and the process may involve a few steps, but it's not too complicated. After you download the app and create your dropbox account you'll want to create a separate folder in dropbox for the photos. Then go into your phone's gallery, select all the pictures you want to share and tap the "share" button at the top of the screen. Choose the "add to dropbox" option and save them in the folder you created earlier. The photos may take a while to upload (you'll probably want to be on wifi), but when they're done you can share a link to the folder from the dropbox app via email to anyone you want. The recipients shouldn't need an account or anything.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer