Is there a way to edit the display time of the lock screen?
Hi, I'm wanting to increase the display time of my lock screen (I have a sports schedule wallpaper) but can't seem to find a setting for it. Is there a setting or app that will do this or is smart stay the only way and does that work on the lock screen? Thanks!
- 07-18-2014, 10:45 AM #2
- 07-18-2014, 10:46 AM #3
Re: Is there a way to edit the display time of the lock screen?
If you go to the Lockscreen settings, there should be a "Clock Widget Options" setting where you can change the clock size, but that's about as much customization as you'll get there. However, if you go to set a Personal Message, you can edit the font, size, and color of both the message AND the time/date stamp.
If you'd like more customization options, you can always use a lockscreen replacement such as WidgetLocker (you basically turn your lockscreen into a homescreen and you can place any widget there) or the uberpopular DashClock.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:48 AM
- By mudwub in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:50 AM
- By Alirezaimi in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:35 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:08 PM
- By michaldvz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:34 PM