Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Galaxy S5 deleting contacts??

it deleted a contact so when i went to text her all that was there in the msg app was the number and i though who is this? so when i looked at the conversation i new who it was but wondered why i has be changed?? i don't understand how that can happen this phone is really starting to get on my nervous doesn't hold it service, and is now deleteing contacts!! anyone ever had this happen?

Default Re: Galaxy S5 deleting contacts??

I've never had that happen. I sync all my contacts via Google and they only delete from my phones if I remove them. Do you have them syncd to Google or on the phone?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Galaxy S5 deleting contacts??

everything is synced to a google gmail account. so for the life of me i don't why it would just randomly delete some one from my phone book. lucky i have facebook contacts synced to my phone was able to just add the number to her contact information. but this isn't the first problem i have had with this phone it keep dropping signal, and now deleting contacts. i am about ready to through it at the wall.