- 07-18-2014, 08:17 PM #2
There is no path to Gallery--the system's Media Scanner scans the whole storage area for photos, and populates the Gallery app's database. So you could create a folder called "Funny Pictures" and fill it with photos, and they would appear in the Gallery.
The main directory for photos taken with the camera is /storage/sdcard0/DCIM/Camera.
- 1,104 Posts
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-18-2014, 10:13 PM #4
Photos combines photos from local folders and your Google+ Photo albums in the cloud--that's if you're looking at the "All" or "Highlights" on the main screen. If you swipe in from the left and select "On Device," you'll see only locally stored photos. If you select "Albums," you'll see your Google+ Photo albums (from the cloud) in a more organized way.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2015, 02:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:33 AM
- By burnowt00 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:42 PM
- By mike3000 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:51 PM