- 4 Posts
Problems Switching From Dalvik To ART
I am having trouble switching. Read articles and it made it seem like it was cake..
I started with 55 apps that needed optimization after the 350 apps updated. I am now down to 25..
Basically I have restarted and shut down my device 10 times and I keep getting error messages. I cannot use my phone all I can do Is restart or power off the machine.
This is one of the messages "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."
My only option is to press OK and the same message comes back habitually.
- 07-18-2014, 06:06 PM #2
- 1,103 Posts
Re: Problems Switching From Dalvik To ART
Unless you are rooted the move from Dalvik to ART is horrid at best. Even after I got it all running sort of I switched back as quick as I could. It's a disaster on the S5 at least for now.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-18-2014, 06:41 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:36 PM
- By BPHusker in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:01 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:55 PM
- By dap111 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:09 PM