Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's an alternative way to listen to my music from the S5 to my car?

I drive a 2005 Toyota 4Runner and what I am using now is hooking up something from the cassette player to my phone however it's starting to breakdown. Now I need to hold my phone in a certain position to hear music. If I put it in any other position, my phone still plays normally but the music isn't coming out of the SUV speakers so I hear nothing

Default Re: What's an alternative way to listen to my music from the S5 to my car?

Do you not have the 3.5 mm jack that you could play music thru?

Default Re: What's an alternative way to listen to my music from the S5 to my car?

I use aux cable and it works great.

I rest my case.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts

Buy an aftermarket stereo with bluetooth ?

Those cassette adapters don't last forever. I had to buy a new one with my last phone. Works with my S5.
    There are some fairly inexpensive ones, about $10 that work. I think that's what I spent on mine.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

You could also purchase a Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the stereo and most also let you make and answer phone calls. Also many years ago I purchased a fm broadcaster which I think they still sell you basically plug the phone into to unit and then tune your radio to an empty station matched to the unit and it streams the music to your radio

Posted via Android Central App