Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    810 Global Posts

Default [request] black keyboard stock

Can you upload dark stock samsungime.apk for samsung s5 thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Wink Re: [request] black keyboard stock

i just download this stock with black background haven't tested yet as i'm running a modified google keyboard with the number row on top.
    just helping out enjoy. the google one just install as a regular apk the stock one you have to change the name of the original stock one to example=
    from SamsungIME.apk to SamsungIME.apk.bak in case you want to go back to it then once you move this one make sure to set the permissions on it then reboot the file is in
    system them app. i also have the info to add native call recording too.if anybody interested it only works when you have data enable if wifi calling is on and data off it won't record
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by bbmjack View Post
    Can you upload dark stock samsungime.apk for samsung s5 thanks

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: [request] black keyboard stock

Quote Originally Posted by 1iwilly View Post
    i just download this stock with black background haven't tested yet as i'm running a modified google keyboard with the number row on top.
    just helping out enjoy. the google one just install as a regular apk the stock one you have to change the name of the original stock one to example=
    from SamsungIME.apk to SamsungIME.apk.bak in case you want to go back to it then once you move this one make sure to set the permissions on it then reboot the file is in
    system them app. i also have the info to add native call recording too.if anybody interested it only works when you have data enable if wifi calling is on and data off it won't record
    \
    Would this change the main messaging screen to black instead of white also or am I just misunderstanding?