- 1 Posts
S5 volume - volumes disappear
I will miss calls, notifications, etc. on my s5 and learn that my volume controls are very low - especially the system volume.
My guess is that it has to do with the way I hold the phone (in my left hand). Having the volume rocker on the left is the biggest change from my Moto history.
I don't suppose there is a way to get the phone to ignore the volume rocker...?
BTW, I use a lightweight Otter box case (in case that might give y'all other suggestions).
Thanks in advance!
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-21-2014, 09:43 AM #2
- 07-21-2014, 02:23 PM #3
- 16 Posts
Re: S5 volume - volumes disappear
You'll need a third-party app for that. I personally use an app called Persist
It allows you to setup profiles and lock individual volume controls. I personally have issues with volumes changing when opening certain apps or occasionally when disconnecting from my car's bluetooth. Had the same exact issues on my S3, so I think it's a Samsung bug.
They also have a free version that you can use to test. I've been using the paid version for well over a year now on both the S3 and S5.
- By kip1 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Profelec in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 06:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:46 AM
- By TylerTy8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 06:22 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:00 AM