Write protection trouble
Hello! I accidentally created a new folder in my (Galaxy S5) phone while atempting to copy photos from computer to phone. Now the folder is impossible to delete. It says it is write protected. How do I solve this? (Right-click and properties does not say that it is write protected).
- 07-21-2014, 09:06 AM #2
- 590 Posts
Re: Write protection trouble
2 questions: did you create this folder on your sd card? And were you not using the default "myfiles" app? Note that NO downloaded apps can write to sd card since the 4.4 android update, only system apps can.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5
- 07-22-2014, 08:27 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 04:12 PM
- By stephanie85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 03:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:33 AM
- By aatiqahnyla in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:09 AM