How turn off text auto reply?
My company just switched over to T-Mobile and I decided to get the Galaxy S5. It's been great except for one major issue. When I get a call from clients and I'm away from my phone and don't answer it, it automatically sends back a couple of the pre-created text messages. I've had a couple people asking me if I'm on vacation because they've received the responses "I'm in a movie theater" and "I'm driving" both at the same time on several occassions. How do I turn this off. It's affecting my work and I can't have it on. Thanks.
- 07-21-2014, 11:32 AM #2
- 07-22-2014, 04:38 PM #3
- 11-09-2014, 08:52 AM #4
- 06-09-2015, 07:35 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:45 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:59 PM
- By ammaralo in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:47 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:22 AM
- By tannerrblake in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:43 AM