Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How turn off text auto reply?

My company just switched over to T-Mobile and I decided to get the Galaxy S5. It's been great except for one major issue. When I get a call from clients and I'm away from my phone and don't answer it, it automatically sends back a couple of the pre-created text messages. I've had a couple people asking me if I'm on vacation because they've received the responses "I'm in a movie theater" and "I'm driving" both at the same time on several occassions. How do I turn this off. It's affecting my work and I can't have it on. Thanks.

Default Re: How turn off text auto reply?

Sounds like you have Call Rejection mode enabled. Go to your phone app, then go to settings in the upper right, call rejection, auto reject mode. Set it to off or Auto reject numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tanner View Post
    My company just switched over to T-Mobile and I decided to get the Galaxy S5. It's been great except for one major issue. When I get a call from clients and I'm away from my phone and don't answer it, it automatically sends back a couple of the pre-created text messages. I've had a couple people asking me if I'm on vacation because they've received the responses "I'm in a movie theater" and "I'm driving" both at the same time on several occassions. How do I turn this off. It's affecting my work and I can't have it on. Thanks.
    Did my suggestion work for you then?
    Thanked by:

Did for me after having googled it and found this - thanks

Delete all rejection message in your auto reject list.