Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dougie1792
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S5 - Copper Gold

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Copper Gold

Sometimes stuff happens they really can't control everything

Posted via At&t SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
    Xzibit3 likes this.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Did you get the warranty?

Posted via Nokia 6230 (I play snake)

Interesting first post.

See if you can walk into Samsung store and get it replaced (refurbished, of course).
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by j_herczog View Post
    Well here's a story you'd like. I go to the shop i bought it from and staff tell me i have to go the samsung service center and they'll give me a new phone, i was really happy to hear this because i was not expecting that because at every shop they'll say at your first buy if there are any problems in the next 7 days it can be changed. Anyways i told the center what they said and the staff there were confused, they said they don't have new phones in stock and never give customers new phones, they only fix if its in the 1 year warranty or the shop you got it from are the ones to give you a new phone. So they asked me to call and when i did my god they LIED they said they never said such a thing, ffs how can people be like this. Welcome to the land of smile 'Thailand' anyways my screen Is being replaced now might get it by tomorrow, i did ask if i was the first one with this problem because all night i've been searching and i didnt find any reviews or complaints on this matter i mean come on galaxy s5 was just released here a month ago, and they said Yup a bunch of other s5 users are facing the same problem. Even though it will be fixed it just wont be the same anymore. Now after the screen is replaced do any of you know if it will still be water resistant? Who is the owner of samsung? I really appreciate your comments. Thank you
    I know it's frustrating but it looks like they are fixing it as we speak. I'm sure that you'll find it is as good as new once you get it back. And yes, it will retain it's water resistant properties. Once you get it back and start using it this will all seem like a very minor bump in the road.
    Sent from Verizon Galaxy S5 (usually) in NYC