- 1 Posts
Unable to play Music after pairing phone in Lexus ES350 - Galaxy S5
I bought my Galaxy S5 a month ago, and at first I paired my phone in my car and was able to use the hands-free and play music. Last evening while a song was playing the phone lost the bluetooth connection with the car.
I tried several times to re-connect, but not able to establish the connection back.
I tried to delete all previous listed phones/names, but that has not helped either. Has anyone faced this issue?
- 02-22-2015, 06:33 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Unable to play Music after pairing phone in Lexus ES350 - Galaxy S5
I have an identical issue with my samsung galaxy s5 and my 2015 lexus es350. I am very unhappy and looking for a solution as well. I feel like I have tried everything from paring and unparing the phone to the car, changing media players. Any advice?
- By Google4Lifee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 05-13-2016, 11:13 PM
- By Marc2146 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2015, 08:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:48 PM
- By JkMpB in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 06:53 PM