- 3 Posts
Galaxy S5 Battery Life
Ok I been reading and all the reviews about the S5 battery life and all the reviews have been excellent. Ive had this new phone for about two weeks now. I keep the screen on low. I have the power save on, and location is always off unless I need it. I even turn my phone off and take the battery out for a while, but my battery still drains fast AND even at 100% I still only get and hour or two on the battery. What can I do for my phone to work properly?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-22-2014, 02:26 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S5 Battery Life
Welcome to Android Central! It's more helpful to see battery stats when the battery is down to 20-30%, because that gives us a much more comprehensive picture of what has been using the battery over an extended period of time.
Based on what you posted, I see that the phone is awake constantly, even though the screen isn't on the whole time. So something may be keeping the phone awake. I'm curious why Magisto had used 8% of your battery already--had you just been using it? If not, then it might be inappropriately consuming battery power.
In the meantime, review this guide: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- By Susan Fontini in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:15 PM
- By Torisen1 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Rob79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:24 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:29 AM