- 2 Posts
Screen won't time out
I just got my Samsung S5 and I have the screen time out set to 30 seconds. However, my screen will not time out on its own. In order to shut off the screen, I have to press the button on the right side of the phone. If I get a call or text while my phone is in my purse, the screen will turn on, and then won't turn off meaning apps are accessed, it "pocket dials," etc. I have my Wi-fi off. Any one have any ideas?
- 07-22-2014, 11:13 AM #2
Re: Screen won't time out
Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried rebooting your device? Meaning power off, wait a few minutes and bower back on?
- 07-23-2014, 12:53 PM #4
- By stranrar in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2015, 12:07 PM
- By memphislawyer in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:59 PM
- By migaux in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:29 PM
- By stranrar in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:57 AM