- 19 Posts
Need help!? Do I use old or new sim card in BNIB GS5??
I had taken out the sim card on my galaxy s5 to sell it. The phone was stolen, I reported it, got a brand new in box replacement from Assurant. I had already bought an LG G3 and had my old sim card in it. So the brand new GS5 came with a new sim card. Do i have to activate the GS5 with new sim card and then remove sim before selling it? or can I activate the GS5 with the old sim card, then take out that sim and put it back into my LG G3.... and then sell the GS5?
- 07-22-2014, 05:53 PM #2
- 448 Posts
Re: Need help!? Do I use old or new sim card in BNIB GS5??
You can use the old SIM card and you won't have to activate it. Also, if you had saved your contacts on the SIM card, they will be there. I got a replacement S4 about 9 months after I got my first one and I just popped the old SIM card in and started using the phone right off without activating anything.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:13 PM
- By goin_nil in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:50 PM
- By Austin Chapman in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:19 PM