- 14 Posts
I have a small gap in the back cover near the flash on my S5.
Does anyone else have this issue? I'm concerned that it won't be water resistant. I already had the back replaced because of an issue with the charging cover and back cover having gaps and not closing properly.
imgur: the simple image sharer
I've highlighted the area in question in red. There's a small but noticeable gap. When I open the back cover, it also always tells me to check the back cover. Is this intended? Or is it supposed to go away after a certain amount of time?
- 07-22-2014, 07:10 PM #2
Re: I have a small gap in the back cover near the flash on my S5.
Mine doesn't have any gaps in that area.
May I ask if you have the wireless charging pad installed?
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Arctic Blue)
Successfully ROOTED Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black) - AT&T
- 01-12-2015, 12:36 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:31 PM
- By Bob61 in forum Amazon Fire TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 05:11 AM
- By offshored in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:18 PM
- By kanyewesttx in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:15 PM