Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default accidentally changed a setting for 'choose photos from' and cant change it back!

So I used to have a screen come up to allow me to choose photos from dropbox or gallery (say for instance, I am in facebook and want to PM someone a photo of something). I have not synched dropbox with my gallery as that gives me a gazillion images to sort through so instead I had this handy option of choosing where I could go find photos from. The other day I accidentally chose 'always' instead of the usual 'just once' when I selected gallery, now I cannot find where to change it back to give me that option so I can't use the pics on dropbox now.

I have tried a few things including clearing gallery from the default applications, to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks

Global Posts
    24,686 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: accidentally changed a setting for 'choose photos from' and cant change it back!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMel View Post
    So I used to have a screen come up to allow me to choose photos from dropbox or gallery (say for instance, I am in facebook and want to PM someone a photo of something). I have not synched dropbox with my gallery as that gives me a gazillion images to sort through so instead I had this handy option of choosing where I could go find photos from. The other day I accidentally chose 'always' instead of the usual 'just once' when I selected gallery, now I cannot find where to change it back to give me that option so I can't use the pics on dropbox now.

I have tried a few things including clearing gallery from the default applications, to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks
    So we make sure we get everything, go to Settings>Apps>menu>reset app preferences. That will clear everything so if you had several defaults set, you will have to reset them.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: accidentally changed a setting for 'choose photos from' and cant change it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    So we make sure we get everything, go to Settings>Apps>menu>reset app preferences. That will clear everything so if you had several defaults set, you will have to reset them.
    Thanks for your reply, I just did that now, no change, that didn't work.