Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy s5 notification sound problem!

I've had my galaxy for about 2-3 weeks and the notification sound whenever I receive a text message or Facebook chat or whatever isn't happening. No noise is being played when it is on sound mode, it just vibrates. When I click to listen to the preview of another notification tone (I assumed there was something wrong with the certain tone ) no sound played! So it won't even play the preview for my notification sound. My ring tone and alarm sounds work fine though. Help!!!
    Banned

Default Re: samsung galaxy s5 notification sound problem!

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_avery View Post
    I've had my galaxy for about 2-3 weeks and the notification sound whenever I receive a text message or Facebook chat or whatever isn't happening. No noise is being played when it is on sound mode, it just vibrates. When I click to listen to the preview of another notification tone (I assumed there was something wrong with the certain tone ) no sound played! So it won't even play the preview for my notification sound. My ring tone and alarm sounds work fine though. Help!!!
    Well, Try holding the volume up button a pop up will be shown which shows that volume is increasing and over the side there's a settings icon click over it will show you the volumes for different.... make sure you move all the slider to the max. Once you did that now check if your device still vibrates or this time it rang up !! If again this time it doesn't rang up then I would say try visiting the customer support !
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: samsung galaxy s5 notification sound problem!

Thanks for your quick reply! Yeah I've already tried that and nothing happened silly question but should I call my network provider customer support or samsung customer support?