- 1,057 Posts
I Love USB 3, I Hate USB 3
I love how fast the phone recharges when plugged in to a wall outlet and I love how firm and secure the plug sits once it's inserted into the phone.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE how almost impossible it is to get the damn plug in the phone. You need an electron microscope to line it up just so and then push. Why did they have to make the tolerances this minimal?
Maybe jewlers who routinely work on Rolex' are ok with this but average folks are having fits with this.
It really shouldn't be this hard to plug your phone in.
- 07-23-2014, 06:52 AM #2
Re: I Love USB 3, I Hate USB 3
...OR invest in wireless charging.
And the tolerances are as they are to make a firm hold.
- 07-23-2014, 11:41 AM #3
- 07-23-2014, 04:44 PM #4
- 07-23-2014, 04:55 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:07 PM
- By mikeyachi in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:08 AM
- By mmhimel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:08 PM
- By BrenLanders in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:34 AM
- By Neibl in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:35 PM