- 07-23-2014, 02:24 PM #2
- 07-23-2014, 03:26 PM #3
- 07-23-2014, 03:40 PM #4
- 07-23-2014, 04:00 PM #5
Re: S5 Performance Enhancements - a good read
I'm not a fan off crippling Super Phones, turning of animations is one of them.
Whenever I get my new android, in this case Samsung.
1. Disable Apps that I know I will NEVER use. ChatON, Books, Games, Newstand, Bell's Navigator app, etc.
2. Turn off Touch Key Light. Not really to save battery but I find it useless and unnecessary.
3. Run Nova Launcher Prime, HD Widgets, Nox, etc.
Of course now that Google made it available. ART has helped a bit in battery life and performance. Though, some YMMV."I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."
- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
- 07-23-2014, 04:46 PM #6
- By Starpower11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 35Last Post: 11-10-2014, 12:00 AM
- By riads in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:32 AM
- By chelsea_avery in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:10 AM
- By Jan Buchmeier in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:57 AM