I deleted all my old text messages and they came back !!!! help , urgent
I've just transfered over from the Apple iOS world and joined the galaxy club !!!
I transfered from an iPhone5 to a Samsung galaxy s5 active .
I used Samsung smart switch to transfer everything over and everything went smoothe, it even transfered all my old TxT messages from 2012 onto my new galaxy.
I didn't want those old messages so I simply deleted them off my galaxy , but this morning I wake up to see THAT THEY ALL CAME BACK!!!!!!!
I'VE been looking for solutions everywhere but can't find anything !!!
Please help !!!!
- 07-23-2014, 02:02 PM #4
- 07-23-2014, 03:07 PM #6
- 07-23-2014, 03:12 PM #7
- 526 Posts
Re: I deleted all my old text messages and they came back !!!! help , urgent
Do you still have smart switch installed? I've never used the app so I don't know exactly how it works, but maybe it keeps trying to automatically sync your old messages when it realizes they aren't on the S5 (because you're deleting them). Try uninstalling the app if you haven't already.
- By eddyxwb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 11-02-2016, 04:56 PM
- By andrew202 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:22 PM
- By bscabl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:53 PM
- By Atif_Azim in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:23 AM