Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I deleted all my old text messages and they came back !!!! help , urgent

Hello all,

I've just transfered over from the Apple iOS world and joined the galaxy club !!!

I transfered from an iPhone5 to a Samsung galaxy s5 active .

I used Samsung smart switch to transfer everything over and everything went smoothe, it even transfered all my old TxT messages from 2012 onto my new galaxy.

I didn't want those old messages so I simply deleted them off my galaxy , but this morning I wake up to see THAT THEY ALL CAME BACK!!!!!!!

I'VE been looking for solutions everywhere but can't find anything !!!

Please help !!!!

-Ross
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: I deleted all my old text messages and they came back !!!! help , urgent

Anyone please ??? I am worryed if I delete them they will come back again
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: I deleted all my old text messages and they came back !!!! help , urgent

Everytime I reboot It starts again ... it's a wsyncnlms thing .... please God help me

open your messages app, go to settings and where it says delete old messages, make sure that is clicked on. That MUST be clicked ON.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jackson View Post
    open your messages app, go to settings and where it says delete old messages, make sure that is clicked on. That MUST be clicked ON.
    That is ON but everytime I delete them and restart phone they just start syncing again !!!

Please help me

It's probably an Apple thing... Keeps pushing them over and over.

Posted via Android Central App
    the panda has spoken

Do you still have smart switch installed? I've never used the app so I don't know exactly how it works, but maybe it keeps trying to automatically sync your old messages when it realizes they aren't on the S5 (because you're deleting them). Try uninstalling the app if you haven't already.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I never used the smart switch app on mobile ... it was just a program on the computer that transfered all my iPhone stuff to my Samsung