Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G900H or G900F

Getting my daughter a Galaxy S5 for a graduation gift. It will be unlocked and used with a Straight Talk AT&T SIM. My question is whether the "H" Model or the "F" model is the better one or is it a toss-up? There seems to be a small price difference. She is not interested in LTE capabilities, is NOT a power user and has no intention of rooting/flashing. Any input on the pros and/or cons of these 2 would be appreciated. thanks!

Default Re: G900H or G900F

Quote Originally Posted by mary beth hale View Post
    Getting my daughter a Galaxy S5 for a graduation gift. It will be unlocked and used with a Straight Talk AT&T SIM. My question is whether the "H" Model or the "F" model is the better one or is it a toss-up? There seems to be a small price difference. She is not interested in LTE capabilities, is NOT a power user and has no intention of rooting/flashing. Any input on the pros and/or cons of these 2 would be appreciated. thanks!
    Looking at her phone parameters then any should suffice. The S5 is a great phone on the whole in any form.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Byron 5 View Post
    Looking at her phone parameters then any should suffice. The S5 is a great phone on the whole in any form.
    I read about the different processors but didn't know how that translated into real world experience for a normal user like her. Thanks for the input.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

I have G900H I really don't care about LTE .
    There is bad reviews about the g900h by the stupid Indians but it's better than g900f

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by: