- 163 Posts
Has anybody unlocked their AT&T s5
I was wondering if anybody has used any of those unlocking code websites successfully? My father just got his S5 and will be going overseas for 3 months and I was wondering if these sites work and really the entire process of unlocking? coming from sprint I never really had to deal with this issue.
- 07-23-2014, 03:09 PM #2
Re: Has anybody unlocked their AT&T s5
I'm with Bell but I don't see why it would be a problem. The sites I used guarantee it.
I compare prices. Mobile in Canda, Unlock GSM Canada. The most popular is Cellunlocker DOT net. I can't remember which I've used the most but I've no issues with any of them. The fastest time I've received the unlock code was 5 minutes, while the longest was 18 hours.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:37 PM
- By mr.wizard in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:51 PM
- By Ross Kapetanos in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:08 PM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:30 PM