samsung s5 error " unfortunately google play store has stopped." how to solve

eckumar

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
google play.JPGgoogle play.JPGWHEN UNINSTALL UPDATES ON GOOGLE PLAY AND GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES AFTER THAT , I RECEIVED THE BELOW ERROR AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN WIFI OR NET CONNECT....
" unfortunately google play store has stopped." how to solve ????????????? MY DEVICE IS SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. Please clear step by step reply.:-*

Last edited:

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I think you have hit the same snag that I did yesterday.

Was 200 miles from home and needed Google Maps, no mapping available. Just the lat/long showing my location as a dot.

When I got home, I used Kies 3.0 to restore "Location Services" to a known good working version.
That fixed me right up.

I think that Google started an update and it got interrupted leaving the Google apps stranded.

I have thread on that issue, need to see if anyone followed up on it...........

Nope, I found it a couple pages back, no one has the answer.... that leaves me to suggest that what I mentioned above is pretty much right.

This has happened to me 3 times IIRC, and each time, all I did was to restore Location Services to a Known Good working version.

Just a few minutes ago, I did a Re-install on Google Maps and the Notification Screen said "Updating Maps".

When it finished I had all of the new features so the repair job worked.

My thread on this:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5/416728-google-services-just-quits-once-while.html

Now your problem. I suggest that you use your PC to download a new copy of Google Maps to your phone.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...google.android.apps.maps&hl=en&token=XXjkJ3jR

Then try out Play Store again. Report back please if that fixed your issues. It should as Maps will repair the broken links to Google Services which is what Play Store has to have to work right.

rafiqalwani

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
samsung s7262unfortunately google play store has stopped." how to solve

My device samsung glaxy pro star s7262 google play has stoped please solve my problem