Cannot open document using "Drive"
I'm being sent resumes through Gmail, and I save the resume to Drive. They are word documents. Once I save them, I go to Drive to open them and all that appears on my screen is the Drive logo, no document. I can open a spreadsheet using drive, but not a resume which is a word document.
Sorry if this has ben discussed earlier. Any ideas?
- 07-24-2014, 09:09 AM #2
Re: Cannot open document using "Drive"
I can open it on the computer. It's just an attachment I can either view or save to the computer.
When I click on it from from phone, I get nothing. I have a blank screen with two magnifying glasses on the top left, and a forwards and backwards arrorw on the top right.
If I save it to Drive and try and open it, I just get a blank screen with the logo.
- 07-24-2014, 11:59 AM #4
- 07-24-2014, 06:31 PM #6
- By cpc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2016, 10:48 PM
- By Jeff H in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:47 AM
- By Kiernan820 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:41 PM
- By Filipe Coutinho in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:04 PM