I bought the HTC One M8 about 2 months ago but now I want an S5

BlackBarryNewb

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
How do I go about switching phones? Nothing wrong with the m8 but I like the S5 overall more. The camera lenses on the M8 is screwed up and the pics come out slightly blurry or too shiny but other than that the phone is fine.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Exactly what ffejjj said. From what I hear, swappa.com is a good online marketplace for secondhand phones. You can sell the M8 on there and probably find an S5 at a decent price if you don't mind not having a brand new one.

BlackBarryNewb

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
What if the camera is faulty. As mentioned the pictures are a bit grainy, shiny, blurry, etc probably due to the camera lenses. Can I just pay the insurance fee to get a new phone?

Mrluky

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
i have a galaxy s5 from at&t, i have had this phone for about a month, i will trade you if you like. mrluky59@gmail.com
How do I go about switching phones? Nothing wrong with the m8 but I like the S5 overall more. The camera lenses on the M8 is screwed up and the pics come out slightly blurry or too shiny but other than that the phone is fine.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Too bad you can't walk into an hTc Store and exchange it even for a refurbished.

Sell it as, take the lost if there is and buy an S5.

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had my s5 for a while and I'm bored of it now, honestly why do you want the s5 over the m8? From what I can tell the M8 is faster than the S5 due to touuchwiz on the s5 lagging behind Sense, and music is much much better on the M8

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've had my s5 for a while and I'm bored of it now, honestly why do you want the s5 over the m8? From what I can tell the M8 is faster than the S5 due to touuchwiz on the s5 lagging behind Sense, and music is much much better on the M8

After having both, I agree the M8 is a faster device. The front speakers are awesome.

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
The speakers are far superior but also the amplifier that powers any headphones/devices that use the jack is much more powerful on the M8 - so music is just much much better all round. The screen and camera on the S5 are better but I would not say that these things were huge differences.

I must say I have just updated my s5 to the new XXU1ANG2 firmware and it is performing much better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc