Glass repair

billy12347

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that will repair just the glass on the screen of my S5, without replacing the digitizer and lcd panel.

Posted via Android Central App

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that will repair just the glass on the screen of my S5, without replacing the digitizer and lcd panel.

Posted via Android Central App

Well, I don't think that can be done ! I would say you may need to totally replace the touch screen digitiser but you could give a try to take it over to the nearby support to see if they can repair it or not but I don't think that can be done easily.

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey, when visiting my wife in seoul south korea last week I broke my S5, luckily I was in Seoul, the Samsung repair center inside of their D'light headquarters plaza in Gangnam, Seoul charged me about 155 dollars to repair the entire front panel to include the home button. I'm wondering if samsung repair centers in the US would charge the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey, when visiting my wife in seoul south korea last week I broke my S5, luckily I was in Seoul, the Samsung repair center inside of their D'light headquarters plaza in Gangnam, Seoul charged me about 155 dollars to repair the entire front panel to include the home button. I'm wondering if samsung repair centers in the US would charge the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

I'm pretty sure it would be because Samsung pretty much replaces the entire front panel with the screen and the digitizer together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis