Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Glass repair

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that will repair just the glass on the screen of my S5, without replacing the digitizer and lcd panel.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Glass repair

Quote Originally Posted by billy12347 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that will repair just the glass on the screen of my S5, without replacing the digitizer and lcd panel.

Samsung service center or some cellphone repair shop can do that job.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by billy12347 View Post

Well, I don't think that can be done ! I would say you may need to totally replace the touch screen digitiser but you could give a try to take it over to the nearby support to see if they can repair it or not but I don't think that can be done easily.

Hey, when visiting my wife in seoul south korea last week I broke my S5, luckily I was in Seoul, the Samsung repair center inside of their D'light headquarters plaza in Gangnam, Seoul charged me about 155 dollars to repair the entire front panel to include the home button. I'm wondering if samsung repair centers in the US would charge the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJ_AK View Post
    Hey, when visiting my wife in seoul south korea last week I broke my S5, luckily I was in Seoul, the Samsung repair center inside of their D'light headquarters plaza in Gangnam, Seoul charged me about 155 dollars to repair the entire front panel to include the home button. I'm wondering if samsung repair centers in the US would charge the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
    I'm pretty sure it would be because Samsung pretty much replaces the entire front panel with the screen and the digitizer together.