- 1 Posts
My Samsung looks like having its personal life
I hate when i receive a black screen with red words on it that the system is crushed but then somehow after rebooting all is ok.
It's always downloads some new updatings which is maybe not bad but still makes me feeling my little phone has its own personal life not depending on me. Do you feel the same?
- 07-25-2014, 08:02 AM #2
Re: My Samsung looks like having its personal life
I also have a GS5 and thank God no problems with it! *Knocks on wood*
Are these problems recent or you've had them all along?
If you still have time, return the phone. Do a factory reset to see if that helps.
Sent From Another Galaxy
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:11 AM
- By RayTomes in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:08 AM
- By sultan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:53 AM