my Samsung 5 camera doesn't have all the options

celandroid

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I'm new in the android world (I was with apple for 8 years already) and I can't seem to find the parameters with the Samsung S5 camera. I only have 3 options and I don't even have the parameter symbol when I open the camera application. What should I do? The updates were made when I switched on the phone for the first time last week. And every time I'm trying an update the phone says that it will be taken care of automatically .
Thank you for your help :)

Posted via Android Central App

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Try looking for the gear icon, that should be settings and all your parameters are in their. I'm guessing you mean ISO and such correct? If you don't see it right away touch towards the top left if it's in landscape mode, the menu icons will appear.

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
If your launcher is in "Easy Mode" the camera does not display all the settings. You change it back to "Standard Mode" by hitting the "Easy Mode" Icon in the Personalization section of the Settings.

Hi everyone,
I'm new in the android world (I was with apple for 8 years already) and I can't seem to find the parameters with the Samsung S5 camera. I only have 3 options and I don't even have the parameter symbol when I open the camera application. What should I do? The updates were made when I switched on the phone for the first time last week. And every time I'm trying an update the phone says that it will be taken care of automatically .
Thank you for your help :)

celandroid

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you SO much! In fact my phone was in "easy" mode (my preference) and all the options were not available☺again thank you for your help😆

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome