Google Play Store Update v. 4.9.13 APK Download

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I checked the settings in Google play on my phone and it says version 4.8.20. When I click on this, it says "Google play store is up to date." I hope AT&T aren't as slow updating this as they are with software updates. Lol

One thing that needs to be integrated is utilizing the fingerprint scanner for purchases. I was bummed when I found out that this feature was not included on this device.

mark5019

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I checked the settings in Google play on my phone and it says version 4.8.20. When I click on this, it says "Google play store is up to date." I hope AT&T aren't as slow updating this as they are with software updates. Lol

One thing that needs to be integrated is utilizing the fingerprint scanner for purchases. I was bummed when I found out that this feature was not included on this device.

you wont get it through the playstore

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I noted when reading the info on the new upgraded version, that Google would starting pushing it out "in a while". Whatever that means.

I decided to just download it and see what the difference is, if I don't like it, "uninstall" would just dump the upgrades and restore the version that came with the phone.

So far, I have not used it enough to draw any conclusions, but what I did see did not turn me off. "yet, anyway"

I did note that it is pushing more adverts to us.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
How does one install a .apk file? I too would like to would like to play with this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
How does one install a .apk file? I too would like to would like to play with this.

Go to Settings. Search for 'Unknown Sources'. Check the box that comes up. Go to the linked Android Police article and at the bottom there are download links. Download from one of the mirrors. Open the file and hit install.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Did some looking at the new UI and so far I'm impressed. Will do more looking when time permits.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Did some looking at the new UI and so far I'm impressed. Will do more looking when time permits.

Yeah...I really like the new UI...it's cleaner and more informative. A very well done update!

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Spent some time looking at the update and find it very impressive. It has a nice soft feeling to it and seems much more informative than the past versions. Nice update.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Look at the original post and you will see the discussion and how to update to the latest.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed my play store has updated to 4.9.13. Don't notice too much of a difference so far but the new animation when you scroll down is pretty cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison