Torrent App

dazzawm

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I used to use aTorrent and uTorrent clients to download to my phone when I had the S3. I try to use them on my S5 but they don't work. Any reason why not? Any recommendations? Thanks.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I used to use aTorrent and uTorrent clients to download to my phone when I had the S3. I try to use them on my S5 but they don't work. Any reason why not? Any recommendations? Thanks.
What about it isn't working? I've used it on my S4 and now my S5 without any issues. Kitkat prevents me from saving files directly to my SD card but other than that, it works perfectly.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
What about it isn't working? I've used it on my S4 and now my S5 without any issues. Kitkat prevents me from saving files directly to my SD card but other than that, it works perfectly.

Lol what r u talking about I can use Samsung file manager to write to the SD card I always do that with utorrent

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 running Android L or Samsung galaxy S5

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Lol what r u talking about I can use Samsung file manager to write to the SD card I always do that with utorrent

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 running Android L or Samsung galaxy S5

I meant that I can't have uTorrent save files directly to my SD card, which I used to be able to do on Jellybean. Now I have to download them to my device and manually move them to the SD card. Every time I've tried to get uTorrent to save the files directly to the SD card, I get an error and nothing downloads, even though the updates for the app say they have sorted the issue out.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I meant that I can't have uTorrent save files directly to my SD card, which I used to be able to do on Jellybean. Now I have to download them to my device and manually move them to the SD card. Every time I've tried to get uTorrent to save the files directly to the SD card, I get an error and nothing downloads, even though the updates for the app say they have sorted the issue out.

Oh sorry look with the cluster**** that is kitkat I usually just save it to device storage then I transfer it using Samsung file manager to the SD card like you said it sucks and hopefully Android L will get it together

Posted via Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it's sort of annoying but I'm not going to complain too much since I'm still getting free music. Just one extra little step that takes 3 seconds. It was sweet on Jellybean how you could automatically save to the SD card, though.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae