- 13 Posts
Am I still under warranty?
Rooted my phone with towel root then I disabled Knox with super su I uninstalled my roots and I am now unrooted but my android when I boot it it says custom but when I went into download mode that Knox counter is 0 X 0 so am I good is but the system status says custom, I am also running dalvik
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-28-2014, 01:56 PM #2
Re: Am I still under warranty?
Do you still have Knox disabled? If you have anything still in place that required rooting to achieve then yes you are voiding the warranty.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 07-28-2014, 02:34 PM #3
- 07-28-2014, 05:40 PM #4
- 07-28-2014, 11:47 PM #5
- 495 Posts
8GB Toshiba Thrive
AT&T Apple iPhone 3G
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-i777
Google Nexus 5 32GB Black
Apple iPad 4 64GB Black
- By fantic in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 24Last Post: 10-07-2014, 05:44 PM
- By TrevonH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:36 PM
- By applegrew in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:50 PM