New S5 owner, come from iPhone

TexasS5

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, ive had all iPhones-3GS/4/5. Wanted something different, so got the Galaxy S5, and so far really like it, found an app to transfer all my itunes libary to my new phone!!, Downloaded a iPhone ringtone ap, so a ringtone and message tone i like now. Ordered a 32gb Kingston MicroSD card off Best Buys site, said was reg $64.99, on sale for $15.99, so got that on the way, the night i got it, i got an Otterbox Defender case, that's what i had on all my iPhones, and I really like them alot. Really enjoying the phone so far, getting used to all the new stuff.

Here's the best part....

Went into Best Buy for some reason to get the phone where its $199, and to trade in my iPhone 5, so they take the case off, and tell me its in "Poor" condition, and the screen is all scratched up, from dust getting into the case..and say they'll give me $90. I say i think not, and leave, go across the street to Target, where they do the same, and say its in perfect shape, and give me $200+ plus the phone there is $149.99, so i end up with $37.xx left to spend. And the phone didn't cost me anything, haha!!

TexasS5

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I dont think it was, he was just trying to rip me off. In the past i've always since ive had iphones, i've took them to Target and they've always been more than fair on a trade in price. Just figured i'd give Best Buy a try, Im sticking with Target!!

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I dont think it was, he was just trying to rip me off. In the past i've always since ive had iphones, i've took them to Target and they've always been more than fair on a trade in price. Just figured i'd give Best Buy a try, Im sticking with Target!!

That's great! I didn't know Target did trade-ins. Is it a carrier thing? (T-mobile?)

TexasS5

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Just remembered not sure if it's only our local Target but they said that they only carried prepaid tmobile. Heard them tell somebody that on the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android. Glad you're liking your GS5. If you haven't already, download Zedge from Google Play. That's my go-to app for Ringtones & Wallpapers.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members