I'm using an AT&T Galaxy S5, Chompsms as my sms app and I still don't get all of my MMS messages. I came from an iPhone 5 if that matters, haven't really had any problems after I got out of iMessages but every once in awhile I don't get some pictures that people send me. For instance today my wife sent me a picture of my daughter and I never got it. Are there certain settings you can do to make this work or is it AT&T's fault?
Posted via Nokia 6230 (I play snake)
- 07-28-2014, 09:10 PM #3
- 07-28-2014, 09:24 PM #4
- 07-28-2014, 09:58 PM #7
Re: Galaxy S5 not always receiving MMS messages.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 07-29-2014, 10:49 AM #8
- 07-29-2014, 12:07 PM #9
- 09-30-2014, 10:25 PM #11
- 10-01-2014, 05:10 AM #12
- By Becky Castellano in forum Samsung CamerasReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:30 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:18 PM