Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Headphones broken.

Welp, my second pair of S5 headphones just broke, I guess they can't handle Power Amps bass. Has anyone else's headphones broken yet? Could I get some suggestions on new headphones to buy, thanks in advanced.
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Headphones broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit3 View Post
    Welp, my second pair of S5 headphones just broke, I guess they can't handle Power Amps bass.
    If they can't then your ears certainly can't!
    Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you need to crank it up louder and louder because you are getting deafer and deafer (if that's a word)?

Has anyone else's headphones broken yet?
    No. I've got dozens of earphone sets lying around in drawers. They won't die. With normal use.

Could I get some suggestions on new headphones to buy, thanks in advanced.
    I would go get my hearing checked out first and then go get maybe a nice and fat Dr. Beats and set it up as per the audicien's recommendations.

Global Posts
    1,991 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.1 Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit3 View Post
    Welp, my second pair of S5 headphones just broke, I guess they can't handle Power Amps bass. Has anyone else's headphones broken yet? Could I get some suggestions on new headphones to buy, thanks in advanced.
    I bought a pair of Motorola Buds. I have had them now for a month and they work GREAT. I highly recommend them.

Here's the link:
    Amazon.com: Motorola Buds SF500 Universal Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Current Device: ‚Äč Nexus 6 & Nexus Player

Current Carrier: Sprint

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

@Indoler: Funny you should say my hearing is bad, when I got a perfect score on my hear test. Also, the headphones out put static when using power amp or even the default music player when the slightest bass plays. Which beats would you prefer Solo, Studio, Pro.

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

Mine work fine so far. I would recommend Klipsch R6 headphones. They run for $70 online or at best buy. I love them. Perhaps maybe blue buds x if you want the wireless option.