- 14 Posts
Phone Doesn't show up on my PC when connected via USB??
I'm trying to transfer my videos to my PC from my Galaxy S5. When I connect the S5 to my computer using the cable, though, it doesn't show up. This is super frustrating and I can't find a way to make it.
Anyone know how to fix this?? This phone gets on my nerves SO MUCH.
- 07-29-2014, 12:28 PM #2
- 07-29-2014, 02:21 PM #4
Re: Phone Doesn't show up on my PC when connected via USB??
Or you can go to Samsung's product page: Smartphones & Cell Phones | Samsung Mobile
Select your device, and under Product Support, there should be a driver(s) for your computer. It's either gonna be general (Windows or Mac), or will give you a list of OS and you'd pick the one that pertains closest to you.
You MAY need to reboot your computer as well, it just all depends.
- By JT Peters in forum Other TabletsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2016, 02:30 PM
- By Yi Yang in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:26 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:25 PM
- By nullqwerty in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:46 AM