FREE Samsung Galaxy S5 Rugged case beta test opportunity

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Would li k e to try case
I would give this case a real world experience. I work out side in all conditions rain or shine

Posted via Android Central App

GC736

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Signed up a few days ago after reading your post. Was approved Thursday, and Friday I placed my order. I have the OEM wireless back, but hoping it works with it. I figure at the worst i will just leave out the interchangeable backplate and use it as a bumper case.

Either way, thanks for the info!

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just received mine today. It seems okay. I'm not a fan of the built in screen protector and also the rubber bumper part of it fits but doesn't quite fit on the wireless back. It's formed for the raised camera on the non wireless back but it's quite close. The sides where the power and volume buttons are very well done blows Otterbox out of the water. The top of the phone below the speaker where the Samsung logo is needs to be like a millimeter wider so it doesn't partially cover the logo... Either fully cover it or leave it exposed. Over all though I could have spent maybe 15-20 bucks on it I would have been a little mad if I spent the 39.95 they sell most of their other cases at. Still have not tried a phone call yet to test speakers or mic clearance.

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine today, it was $1 NOT free, but still, not bad for a case. I have a spigen slim armor with an HD screen protector right now, hoping I can leave my screen protector on under the built in one, so I don't need to reapply one if I switch back.

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I received my case today and I actually like it it's not as bulky as an otterbox but still looks and feel like it would offer good protection if dropped. I like how the buttons are made easy to press and i have no issues with the built in screen protector like I have with other cases in the past it sits flush on the screen even with the screen protector I have on under it. I think it is a nice case only thing I wished it had different color options that would look better with a white s5.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

GC736

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Just received mine today. It seems okay. I'm not a fan of the built in screen protector and also the rubber bumper part of it fits but doesn't quite fit on the wireless back. It's formed for the raised camera on the non wireless back but it's quite close. The sides where the power and volume buttons are very well done blows Otterbox out of the water. The top of the phone below the speaker where the Samsung logo is needs to be like a millimeter wider so it doesn't partially cover the logo... Either fully cover it or leave it exposed. Over all though I could have spent maybe 15-20 bucks on it I would have been a little mad if I spent the 39.95 they sell most of their other cases at. Still have not tried a phone call yet to test speakers or mic clearance.

Received mine today and tried it with the wireless back. With it fully installed, the only issues I found was the interchangeable back plates will not fit flush (which is not a big deal for me), but it caused the power and volume buttons to not respond to pressing, and held them down. This actually caused my phone to keep rebooting into recovery mode.

Did you experience this as well? I tested it with the stock battery door as well and the buttons worked fine, so I am not going to knock the case for the issue, as it doesn't claim to work with the wireless battery door.

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Jut submitted my application here's hoping I get approved and able to get a case for my phone. Currently using a really bad phone case

Posted via Android Central App Using Samsung Galaxy S5

Halifax

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I just applied. I was thinking about trying out a new case already, so hopefully I get approved and get one to try out. Thanks for the heads up on this!

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and had no problems. I left my screen protector on so the one on the case fit flush. I'd like to see more color options for the back plates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae