How to theme my Galaxy S5?

JellyJamStudios

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I want to make it look nice without launchers I need some ideas for a lock screen, home screen, and wallpapers. I have lots of comic book apps, gaming emulators and playstation trophies apps, and nickelodeon.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Without a launcher the only thing you can really do is download different icon packs.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I want to make it look nice without launchers I need some ideas for a lock screen, home screen, and wallpapers. I have lots of comic book apps, gaming emulators and playstation trophies apps, and nickelodeon.

Posted via Android Central App

If you really want to make your phone customized than you are going to want to change what launcher you use. The 2 most popular are Apex and Nova. Once you choose one of those than your imagination is the limit. You can apply different themes to your device and customize to your heart's content. Trust me...you will want to use a launcher like Apex or Nova.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Why are you against using a different launcher? Apex and Nova are both awesome and way better than Touch Wiz. Try the free version of either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty