What is a good password manager?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Password Manager

The only one that uses the full potential of our phone (fingerprint) is LastPass. I'm using it since they updated to integrate the fingerprint, it's an annual subscription for the premium service that includes the fingerprint but you can try the free version first to see if you like it, but for me, for what I use it, the fingerprint with the 2 factor authentication was a must so as soon as it was available I paid for it.

Yesterday they released a new version that works great with landscape mode so now I can also use it with my Galaxy Tab S.

steev89

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I use offline keepass2 android offline and the keypass desktop application and export the database manually between my phone and PC.

I don't like the idea of storing all my passwords in "the cloud" and since it does not communicate to any outside source it simply is used to manage the password database securely and locally, I know exactly where my data is and where and when it's going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

I use SplashId, there is a free version but anted up in paid for the premium version had now for 7 yrs n counting

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I use password box. You can use full functionality completely free across all devices for up to 25 accounts, so can easily give it a try. Works great for me since I use across my laptop, my ipad and S5.

Check it out: http://j.pbox.io/6RUe3iIV

Posted via Android Central App - Verizon S5

JHouseCards

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

Most of the good password managers are paid apps.[/url]
I'll agree with that. The developers are more committed, support is better, and if they mess up they are on the line. I'm using Datavault Password Manager and I'm happy with the app and support.

andrewjs18

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

What is a good (safe) password manager?

Posted via Android Central App

check out keepass.

I use offline keepass2 android offline and the keypass desktop application and export the database manually between my phone and PC.

I don't like the idea of storing all my passwords in "the cloud" and since it does not communicate to any outside source it simply is used to manage the password database securely and locally, I know exactly where my data is and where and when it's going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

check out spideroak or tresorit - they both do end-to-end encryption and are considered very secure.

I believe tresorit is offering $50,000 for anyone who can successfully hack their systems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie