Galaxy S5 with Scala Rider Q2 Multiset pro

Bret3821

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Scala Rider Q2 multiset Pro, that I have used with many different phones in the past with no problems.

If I hit the function button twice it plays my music like it would have connected to any other phone. Also when I am receiving a phone call I press the function button once and it will answer / end the call.

All of this is working fine, but when I go to press the button once to ask S voice a question my phone has to be unlocked for S voice to work.

So before I get on my motorcycle I unlock my phone, connect my rider Q2 and I press the function button once to ask S voice something to make sure it works. After that I drive off.

Then when I am getting off the freeway, I would normally press the function button once to ask my phone what time it was. This stops the music, but doesn't do anything else. When I had an S3, and an iPhone which I hated, the phone would make a noise and I could ask it what time it was and the phone would answer.

I was wondering if anyone else I having this problem with their Scala Rider Q2 as well. I love this Bluetooth device because it works very well, and I don't want to upgrade my Bluetooth device. I just need to know what to do other than removing my screen lock to make this available at all times.

Thanks for any replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2