Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 with Scala Rider Q2 Multiset pro

Hello,

I have a Scala Rider Q2 multiset Pro, that I have used with many different phones in the past with no problems.

If I hit the function button twice it plays my music like it would have connected to any other phone. Also when I am receiving a phone call I press the function button once and it will answer / end the call.

All of this is working fine, but when I go to press the button once to ask S voice a question my phone has to be unlocked for S voice to work.

So before I get on my motorcycle I unlock my phone, connect my rider Q2 and I press the function button once to ask S voice something to make sure it works. After that I drive off.

Then when I am getting off the freeway, I would normally press the function button once to ask my phone what time it was. This stops the music, but doesn't do anything else. When I had an S3, and an iPhone which I hated, the phone would make a noise and I could ask it what time it was and the phone would answer.

I was wondering if anyone else I having this problem with their Scala Rider Q2 as well. I love this Bluetooth device because it works very well, and I don't want to upgrade my Bluetooth device. I just need to know what to do other than removing my screen lock to make this available at all times.

Thanks for any replies.