Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Exclamation Problems with accumulator.

    Does Samsung Galaxy S5 are some problems with accumulator ?
  2. #2  
    whtciv2k's Avatar

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    454 Global Posts

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by thermomether View Post
    Does Samsung Galaxy S5 are some problems with accumulator ?
    What does it accumulate? Lol
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Sorry, but I don`t speak English very well, so... I think you understand me.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by thermomether View Post
    Sorry, but I don`t speak English very well, so... I think you understand me.
    I don't understand what you mean. What is an accumulator?
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Do you mean accelerometer

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Simply I know that Samsung`s Galaxy S4 accumulator stay hot, then need a service, maybe need to change it. ;]
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    No.
  8. #8  
    whtciv2k's Avatar

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    454 Global Posts

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by thermomether View Post
    Sorry, but I don`t speak English very well, so... I think you understand me.
    Sorry, was just joking around . I haven't seen or ready anything being wrong with the accelerometer. Yours may be bad? What are you exactly experiencing? (hint: google translate).
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by whtciv2k View Post
    Sorry, was just joking around . I haven't seen or ready anything being wrong with the accelerometer. Yours may be bad? What are you exactly experiencing? (hint: google translate).
    No, it works.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Accumulator = battery, if you don`t understand me.
  11. #11  
    whtciv2k's Avatar

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    454 Global Posts

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    LOL. okay, I was way off. What's wrong with your battery? I haven't had any issues with mine.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by whtciv2k View Post
    LOL. okay, I was way off. What's wrong with your battery? I haven't had any issues with mine.
    I have S5 only few days. I just want to know, it have problems with battery after 6 months for example, if it is commonly used. :]
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by thermomether View Post
    I have S5 only few days. I just want to know, it have problems with battery after 6 months for example, if it is commonly used. :]
    I had my S4 for about 10 months and did not have any problems with the battery. I don't think you'll have any problems but even if you do, the nice thing about these phones is that the batteries are removable so you can just buy another one and throw it in if you ever do experience problems.
    Thanked by:
  14. #14  
    whtciv2k's Avatar

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    454 Global Posts

    Default Re: Problems with accumulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH007 View Post
    I had my S4 for about 10 months and did not have any problems with the battery. I don't think you'll have any problems but even if you do, the nice thing about these phones is that the batteries are removable so you can just buy another one and throw it in if you ever do experience problems.
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. What is the small circle with a number inside?
    By GpCaretti in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:46 AM
  2. WTS: Google Glass with extras
    By reconboy in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:55 AM
  3. Lenovo S820 upgrade problem
    By Salim90 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:22 AM
  4. Wireless charging "problem" ?
    By cjp40 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:14 AM
  5. Problems after Device Encryption
    By VSinha in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:58 AM

Posting Permissions