Display timeout doesn't lock itself anymore
My S5 would not lock itself anymore...
When the display goes dark and I want to use the phone I usually had to type in my code. Now the display is only locked when turning the screen off via On/Off Button...
- 07-31-2014, 12:42 PM #2
Re: Display timeout doesn't lock itself anymore
I'm not sure exactly how the S5's settings are laid out, but on my Nexus 5, in Settings>Security, there are settings for how long to wait while idle before the phone is locked ("Automatically Lock") and "Power Button Instantly Locks." It sounds like the latter is already turned on for you, but look for the other setting. I think it's called "Secure Lock Time" or something like that.
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:23 PM
- By Fisherman559 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Skydaver in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Alanp97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:27 PM
- By Skydaver in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:53 PM