Tried to download utorrent first – it downloaded the file I wanted but showed 0 kb/s seed.
    The same thing happened to me with Vuze.

Is this some kind of port problem? Thanks for the help in advance.
    07-31-2014 03:36 PM
    When that happens, it usually is that either the port for seeding is being blocked, or your ISP (be it a residential service or your carrier) is blocking Torrent-like traffic, including common ports.
    07-31-2014 03:41 PM
    Hm, how is that possible?

I can seed on my pc, so it should also work on my phone, no? My carrier is t-mobile...can they be the one to blame? why dont they block downloading? (not that i want them to block it, but anyway )
    thx for answer!
    07-31-2014 04:49 PM
    Are you using the same network on the PC and your pone? If not, that might be a reason (your home ISP doesn't block seeding, your mobile carrier does).

Also, if you're using a KitKat phone and the files are in the SD card, it MIGHT be why your phone can't seed with Android's new security policies regarding SD Card access.
    08-01-2014 08:48 AM
    I'm using wi-fi, so yes, the same network. but when I switch to mobile data, that doesn't change a thing. I have 4.4.2 version of android on my GS5. I do not have or need an SD card, since I'm a thrifty guy – I'm uploading every media stuff into my dropbox. We just tried to download a file with lot of activity (leechers, seeders, etc) and it still didn't work :\ Incoming tcp port is 52208.
    08-01-2014 01:29 PM
    Hm, how is that possible?

I can seed on my pc, so it should also work on my phone, no? My carrier is t-mobile...can they be the one to blame? why dont they block downloading? (not that i want them to block it, but anyway )
    thx for answer!
    It's fairly easy to see what traffic it is be it HTML, torrents, VPN, etc. Have you forwarded the port you are using on your router?
    08-01-2014 11:41 PM
    I don't think so, because I don't even know what that means
    08-03-2014 06:10 PM