- 07-31-2014, 06:19 PM #2
- 08-01-2014, 02:09 AM #3
- 1,094 Posts
Re: reject list
You can request from the carrier any and all text messages that have been sent to your number. That said it is carrier dependant as to how far back they will go as well as the cost they charge to do so.
Time was all records had to be kept for at least 7 years. Not sure what the latest ruling is today from the FCC.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Karlcastan in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:48 PM
- By DroidFox in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:32 AM
- By Mona Wang in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:03 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:04 AM