- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
s5 internet problem
i generally have about 8-10 pages open all the time on my internet browser (not chrome) and its fine. the phone isnt slow or anything of the sort. but ever since like two weeks ago, a page that i had closed reopens in a new tab. its always the same page too! it doesnt always happen but generally when the app has to reload all the pages that are open, this other one just pops open too! its not really an issue that is hindering my phone experience but it is really annoying and i dont understand why this is happening! any ideas would be helpful!
- 08-02-2014, 03:26 AM #2
Re: s5 internet problem
Welcome to Android Central! See if there is an option in the stock Browser's settings to clear all browsing history. If not, go to your App Manager, select Browser (or Internet, whatever it's called), and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2014, 09:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:52 PM
- By SomeTechNoob in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:02 PM