Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ziva2006
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default First full day

My first full day with the phone I never thought I would like. Dang, was a wrong! This phone gave me no trouble at all. And battery life for the first full day was great!

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First full day-screenshot_2014-08-02-01-52-46.jpg   First full day-screenshot_2014-08-02-01-52-52.jpg   First full day-screenshot_2014-08-02-01-53-00.jpg  

Default Re: First full day

I'm a newbie, but that sounds really good, mines doing about the same id have to say, couldn't be happier.

Note bad. Seems like average battery life is around 4-5 hours. I would like to see someone in the 7hr range but that would be rare. Screen time of course

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

I've gotten 6-7hr screen time a number of times. Here's one of my more recent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by PainFX View Post
    Note bad. Seems like average battery life is around 4-5 hours. I would like to see someone in the 7hr range but that would be rare. Screen time of course
    7 hours staring at a phone screen. What is that person doing with his/her life?

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffleton View Post
    Umm... the same thing everyone else is doing with their life, living it. Such things as responding to emails, online shopping, listening to music, driving with navigation, making shopping lists, playing games, taking pictures, texting, and also responding to questions such as this on a public forum. All while interacting with friends, family, work, and coworkers.

The cell phone of today is a multitasking wonder. Just because screen time is that high doesn't mean they don't have a life. Some people have their screen time out set to five minutes or more. All the times they opened their phone to do various things can add up.

Hope this was informative to you.

...Rant off
    steve Sharra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffleton View Post
    7 hours OVERALL, not in one sitting! lol. I would probably go blind if I stared at the screen for 7 hours.

Max i can get is 3-4 hours screen time, i think some of you guys have wonder batteries

Quote Originally Posted by bIOforger View Post
    Max i can get is 3-4 hours screen time, i think some of you guys have wonder batteries
    I've been using mine for an hour of on screen time and it's only dropped 11%
    Reboot your phone or try clearing it's own Cache PARTITION. It really helps in some cases.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First full day-screenshot_2014-08-04-16-22-44.jpg   First full day-screenshot_2014-08-04-16-22-37.jpg  

Yea i've done all that, it depends on what you're doing, most of my screen time is in facebook, g+ picasa, gallery pics, videos which eats the battery.

Mines been on 4hrs with 1hr 20 of screen time and its used 23% so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bIOforger View Post
    Yea i've done all that, it depends on what you're doing, most of my screen time is in facebook, g+ picasa, gallery pics, videos which eats the battery.

Mines been on 4hrs with 1hr 20 of screen time and its used 23% so far.
    Well that's perfectly fine then I guess. I haven't disabled sync and all and my Facebook and all refreshes every hour or so. I'd probably get around an hour more if I disabled all of that buutt I guess it's worth it.